VISA and Invitation Letter
Conference attendees other than from EU/EEA or Switzerland and Portugal Visa free countries would require valid Schengen Visa to enter Portugal.
Documents required for Visa:
- Portuguese visa application form
- Two Passport Photos (Size will be mentioned in the form)
- Valid Passport with two blank pages and should not be older than 10 years.
- Copies of your previous Visa
- Round-trip Flight Itinerary
- Proof of accommodation
- Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Portugal.
- Covering Letter
- Health Insurance
- All additional documents including Invitation letter, Proof of Employment, Leave Permission, ITR, and all other documents mentioned on the embassy page of Portugal.
Invitation Letter from Chemeet 2024:
The Local organizing committee of Chemeet will provide the letter of Invitation for visa application. If you need an invitation letter, please don’t hesitate to write to email@example.com
Please provide your request in the following order
- Full name with title (Dr., Professor, Mr., Mrs., Miss, Ms, etc)
- Affiliation (Organization)
- Full Address
- Contact Info that included email and telephone
- A copy of Valid Passport
Eligibility to receive Invitation letter from Chemeet 2024:
- The person should be an author/speaker at Chemeet 2024. The Invitation letter will only be provided to the author or speaker of the accepted abstract.
- Listeners/sponsors/exhibitors that have paid the full registration fee for the conference.
- Attendees are advised and requested to apply for visa in time and as early as possible to avoid delay in finding the slots and visa process.
- It is recommended to have the process completed at least one month prior to the conference.
- The organization of Chemeet if no way related to the visa embassy and your visa application other than providing the Invitation letter.
- The organization of Chemeet is also no way related to any third-party visa agencies and we are not responsible for any consequences upon applying the visa through them.
Please refer to the below links for additional information