Guidelines and review process
Abstract Content Guidelines
- The content in the abstract must be written in English. No other language will be accepted.
- The content in the abstract should define the native work.
- Abstracts that are related and relevant to the conference interest will only be accepted. Abstracts with irrelevant or objected content will be rejected without information.
- The presenting author should be marked with the * symbol or can be the first author.
- All the co-author names can be mentioned with affiliation.
- The co-authors should be acknowledged for the submission of the abstract to the conference and the content embedded.
- The short forms or abbreviations are to be derived or defined within brackets for the first time they appear in the content.
- References used can be mentioned after the abstract content.
- Images or small graphs referenced are to be presented for better understanding.
- Please avoid symbols. Replace them with words
- Every registered author can submit a maximum of two oral abstracts and one poster abstract.
- If you wish to edit or update the submitted abstract, you can resubmit your abstract with the message so that the latest abstract upon basic review will be updated.
- Upon successful submission of the abstract, you will be acknowledged with a confirmation message or email. If you fail to receive the confirmation, please contact us and the abstract submission team will assist further.
- The abstract can contain 250-300 words and should be written in English as mentioned.
- The sequence of the abstract can be as follows
- The title of the abstract in the title case
- The name of the presenting author with * symbol and the co-author's names with affiliations. Please refer to the abstract template updated on the abstract submission page
- Abstract text with objectives, procedure, results, and conclusions.
- References followed by images
- Updated Biography and a recent photograph of the presenting author.
- Abstracts are to be submitted in Word format (.doc or .docx)
3- If you are done with drafting the abstract with the above guidelines, please submit your abstract only through the online submission system
- All the received oral and poster abstracts for the chemeet conference will go under peer review before issuing the acceptance letter.
- The review policy will follow Double double-blind procedure for the review process.
- The abstract received for the conference will immediately be forwarded to the committee and the same will be acknowledged to the submitting author.
- The reviewer will calculate all basic criteria like relativity, individuality, impact and influence, quality, results, and the conclusion.
- The abstract submitted must follow all the basic guidelines.
- The abstracts that do not meet the criteria required will be informed and will be asked to resubmit.
- Regular information on the process and review process will be given to the author through email.
- Authors will be provided acceptance along with the acceptance letter and then the respective author will be allowed for the registration process.