- The content in the abstract must be written in English. No other language will be accepted.
- The Content in the abstract should define the native work
- Abstracts which are related and relevant to the conference interest will only be accepted. Abstract with irrelevant or objected content will be rejected without information.
- The presenting author should be marked with * symbol or can be the first author
- All the co-author names can be mentioned with affiliation.
- The co-authors should be acknowledged about the submission of abstract to the conference and the content embedded.
- The short forms or abbreviations are to be derived or defined within brackets for the first time they appear in the content.
- References used can be mentioned after the abstract content.
- Images or small graphs refereed are to be presented for better understanding.
- Please avoid symbols. Replace them with words
- Every registered author can submit maximum of two oral abstracts and one poster abstract.
- If you wish to edit or update the submitted abstract, you can resubmit your abstract with the message so that the latest abstract upon basic review will be updated.
- Upon successful submission of the abstract, you will be acknowledged with confirmation message or email. If you fail to receive the confirmation, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and the abstract submission team will assist further.
- The abstract can contain 250-300 words and should be written in English as mentioned.
- The sequence of the abstract can be as follows
- The title of the abstract in title case
- The name of the presenting author with * symbol and the co-authors names with affiliations. Please refer abstract template updated in the abstract submission page
- Abstract text with objectives, procedure, results and conclusions.
- References followed by images
- Updated Biography and recent photograph of the presenting author.
- Abstracts are to be submitted in word format (.doc or .docx)
- If you are done with drafting the abstract with above guidelines, please submit your abstract only through the online submission system.