- Access to all sessions including break-out and networking sessions, Posters and exhibition sessions
- Conference Materials that include e-version of conference program, abstract book, conference recordings and participation certificate.
- All the refund proposals are to be made within due time mentioned below. The refund requests are to be done through an email to the conference manager.
- Options are open to transfer the conference fee to the following edition to avoid cancellation charges.
- Cancellation requests placed before 99 days of the conference date will be subjected to full refund. Processing fee of EURO 100 will be charged.
- Cancellation requests placed before 50 days will be refunded with 50% of the registration fee and 100% of the accommodation fee with a processing fee of EURO 100
- Cancellation requests after — will not be accepted but option will be open for 50% transfer of the registration fee to the next edition.
Terms and Conditions
- Organizer is not responsible for the cancellation of the conference due to natural calamities, unexpected activities like attacks. In this case, the committee will discuss and decide for the rescheduled dates.
- Organizer reserves the right to make modifications/ adjustments to the conference schedule, program etc in the last minute without any prior intimation.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel the conference at any time in case of natural disasters and other unforeseen reasons. In this situation, the conference will be postponed by taking opinion of everyone.
- Organizer is not responsible for any physical loss or damage of the delegates.
- Registrations provided discounted slots are not applicable for full refund. Only the paid fee will be refunded based on the cancellation policy.